Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brittani Chey

It is so hard for me to accept the fact that my beautiful, young teenager daughter is now approaching her 18th bday!
It seems like only yesterday she was a little as Buddy was ...
Now here on Thanksgiving , she will be of
Legal age. This brings tears to my eyes and I know it is silly but I feel like i am missing her and she is slipping right by me and moving on in life.. So independant, vibrant and funny and oh so pretty last week being homecoming week,she enjoyed Royalty day, black and gold day and homecoming dance with friends. I felt if even for a moment that she needed me if only to make the sashes and buy fun princess accesories. She is definately enjoying her senior year to the fullest and getting better grades than she has gotten in a long time...



1 comment:

Liz Edgar said...

Life is good! Glad her grades are better. Almost 18. Wow!