Saturday, October 18, 2008

Early day fridays



At my household, we look forward to Fridays. Not just because it is the end of a workweek ,which is great.. but it is an early day of work for both Sergio and I ! I enjoy the fact that Sergio,getting off earlier than I gets to spend father and son bonding before I come home early too. I was all excited getting off and drove home rushing to put my adorable happy baby boy in my arms before tackling all the ever mounting household chores ,piling up all around me.. Loving and kissing and smiling at my infant for awhile. I ,then rushed out to do the three loads of laundry I had neglected all week long only to find my ever loving husband had not only done all the laundry but also had it hanging to dry on the line and in the dryer.. This is an double-edge sword if I ever saw one .. Yes , I am ecstatic that he did all laundry esp since I think he has only done it once since we have been together. I think he also excuses this great feat and deed done while watching the baby as a magnificent but it is to be never forgotten and told to all and forever "excusing him" from other chores .. since he did the laundry .

It was Vanessa's 19Th birthday surprise party later that evening and wow you almost thought it was his the praise he sought for his deed! Lol

No comments: